Sunday, July 26, 2020

The Best Blender - No More Ice Chunks in Your Smoothies

Are you tired of that old junk blender not being able to make a smoothie or a good frozen drink without ice chunks in it?

So was I... It really is a pain when you' entertain a lot and have guests over and can't even make a decent margarita. My previous blender was a $100+ blender and I figured for that price point it should do a good job with most anything I needed. Man was I wrong. It could handle simple tasks and soft fruits and such, but if you added hard fruit or vegetables or any ice at all it just could not handle it. After much frustration, I searched the internet looking for a good "bar blender" or "margarita maker".

Well, I'm going to let you in on something. A margarita maker is a marketing gimmick. It can shave ice halfway decent but can't mix very good at all. What I found is you just need a good commercial quality blender and I've found the one.

The Blendtec Total Blender is the most awesome blender I have ever seen. It has a 3 horsepower motor. Yeah, that's right a blender with a motor bigger than the one on that weedeater you have. It can blend anything. It has no problem if you fill it to the top with ice, fruit, vegetables or anything else you like. It turns ice into snow, can make hot soups, yes you read that right... hot soups. It can make ice-cream, fresh peanut butter, fresh salsa, smoothies, margaritas and daiquiris, or just about anything else you can imagine. It has pre-programmed settings for all of these things. If you want to make a frozen drink for example just add your ingredients and ice and press the ice crush button and the machine will begin and automatically

stop when it's done. It's simply amazing.

This blender really does make blending a spectator sport. Your friends will be stunned when they see this thing in action. I've made frozen margaritas that have 32oz of ice and it handles it no problem. You simple cannot do that with a normal blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment